Professional Acupuncture and Natural Therapies in Lincoln
BA BSc MBAcC
- She is a fully qualified and insured member of the British Acupuncture Council, with over 12 years of holistic medicine experience.
- She has been trained by some of the world’s leading experts, and is continually refining her skills and adding to her knowledge.
- She is passionate about improving the health and well being of everyone who seeks her help, whether that is through acupuncture, massage therapies, reflexology, hopi ear candling, dietary and lifestyle advice, or simply by talking through personal challenges (usually a mixture of all of these and more).
- She is an optimist! Although she doesn’t promote false hope, she believes strongly that everyone can at least improve their health and well being, and in many cases they can revolutionise it.
- She offers an entirely personalised approach, and goes above and beyond what is expected by providing information and resources to maximise the chances of improvements in health and well being.
Find your Natural Path to Health and Well Being
Locations The White Clinic is located on West Parade, near the West Common end. (See below for the low cost multi-bed clinic details)
Opening hours Tuesday to Thursday 9am to 7pm and alternate Saturdays 10am to 2pm – by appointment only!
Parking There is parking available outside of the clinic in certain two-hour parking bays. Please read the street signs carefully and park only in the two hour areas as traffic wardens are sometimes about.
Multi-bed Low Cost Clinic
Fridays from 10am to 2pm, I run a multi-bed clinic where I offer acupuncture only treatment at a reduced cost (£25 first appt, £20 thereafter) It is at 10 The Avenue, Lincoln LN1 1PB There is parking behind this NHS premises which is accessed off of Whitehall Grove.