Acupuncture and Tai Chi Qigong in Richmond, LondonAn hour of relaxation or a life transformation....
BA BSc MBAcC
- She is a fully qualified and insured member of the British Acupuncture Council with over 13 years of holistic medicine experience.
- She has been trained by some of the world’s leading experts, and is continually refining her skills and adding to her knowledge.
- She is passionate about improving the health and well being of everyone who seeks her help, whether that is through acupuncture, massage therapies, reflexology, hopi ear candling, dietary and lifestyle advice, or simply by talking through personal challenges (usually a mixture of all of these and more).
- She is an optimist! Although she doesn’t promote false hope, she believes strongly that everyone can at least improve their health and well being, and in many cases they can revolutionise it.
- She offers an entirely personalised approach, and goes above and beyond what is expected by providing information and resources to maximise the chances of improvements in health and well being.
The main therapy I recommend is Traditional Chinese medical acupuncture. This is by far the most powerful healing modality I use. For those who are needle phobic or simply need a different approach, I use some combination of massage and acupressure techniques. We can discuss this in your free consultation over the phone if you are unsure. Call 07788842820 and if I don’t answer, then please leave a message and I will get back to you when I am free. I have worked for twelve years as a complementary therapist using reflexology and massage therapies. I have trained in a wide variety of massage therapies: Shiatsu, Deep Tissue, Sports massage, but it is my understanding of Traditional Chinese medicine that has provided me with a cohesive approach to illness and imbalance. This knowledge make all of my treatments far more holistic and I can share with you that knowledge to improve your health. Whatever treatment you choose, we will work together to pinpoint a diagnosis that will empower you to make the necessary changes to your diet, exercise routines or other simple lifestyle changes that will support your healing process.
Find your Natural Path to Health and Well Being
Locations The White Clinic has relocated to Richmond-upon-Thames, London
Opening hours By appointment only! Closed until September 6th, 2017